DALLAS TEXAS CORPORATE, SECURITIES, AND M&A LAWYER
The LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL, P.C. (“LOAA“) can skillfully represent your business in a wide variety of business matters such as corporate startups, M&A transactions, securities offerings and compliance, equity and debt financing transactions, joint ventures, due diligence, intellectual property, and contract negotiations and drafting. LOAA works with a wide range of clients. LOAA’s concentration is mainly in the small business and middle market segment.
LOAA’s skill in incorporating litigation avoidance strategies into its clients business planning is a key element of its transactional practice. Regardless of an organization’s size or prominence, legal problems affecting financial status and/or reputation, require prompt and practical solutions. LOAA serves many business industries including, real estate, lending, financial services,equipment leasing and finance, technology startups, music, entertainment, new media, fitness/wellness, manufacturing, restaurants, and apparel.
LOAA also represents foreign investors in Texas in all transactions covering business and real estate investments in many business industries. LOAA also works closely with the investor’s immigration counsel to produce business, real estate, equity, debt, investment, and related documents in compliance with EB-5, L-1, and other investment visas.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in debt transactions.
- The formation, organization, ownership, control, governance, and dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, partnerships, joint ventures, private equity funds, syndications, hedge funds, and other business entities.
- Registration of copyrights, and trademarks.
- Intellectual property registrations and licensing.
- Buying and Selling of Businesses, Mergers & Acquisitions transactions for small businesses, middle market companies, , and private equity funds.
- Representation of start-up companies, angel investors, and venture capital firms in equity and debt financing transactions.
- Drafting of venture capital financing documents
- Moving of foreign out of state companies into Texas.
- Drafting of Private Placement Memorandums (PPM).
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts with vendors, suppliers, licensees, distributors/wholesalers, sales representatives, and other related parties.
- Executive employment agreements and representation
- Corporate governance, management and control.
- Providing advice to majority and minority owners, partners, general and limited partners, shareholders, members, managers, officers, directors, employees, and other business participants.
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial lending transactions.
- Assistance with initial and annual shareholder and board of directors meetings, review/update of bylaws, corporate maintenance and resolutions.
- Revival of suspended corporations, LLCs and LPs.
- Partnership agreements and disputes.
- Dissolution and wind-up, purchase, sale, merger, and conversion of corporations, LLCs, and LLPs.
- Brand name protection, trademarks, and service marks
- Registering copyrights
- Intellectual property registration and licensing.
- Representation of business brokers, M&A intermediaries, middle market investment banks, and Texas lenders in administrative proceedings before government agencies such as OCCC, DSML, Texas Department of Banking, Texas State Securities Board, FINRA, CFPB, and the SEC.