DALLAS TEXAS MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS LAWYER
Alan Abergel is an attorney licensed by both the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of California.
THE LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL, P.C. (“LOAA“) also provides California M&A services.
LOAA provides comprehensive services in connection with Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A“) transactions involving small and lower middle market companies, including drafting and negotiation of agreements, due diligence, and representation at closing and post closing matters. LOAA also represents foreign investors in Texas in all transactions covering business and real estate investments in many business industries. LOAA also works closely with the investor’s immigration counsel to produce business, real estate, equity, debt, investment, and related documents in compliance with EB-5 and other investment visas. LOAA has experience with many business industries, including, manufacturing, real estate, apparel, entertainment, media, retail, technology, fitness/wellness, and financial services.
Some of the services LOAA provides in connection with M&A transactions:
- Legal, intellectual property, zoning, and real estate due diligence
- Negotiation of the merger or acquisition deal and contract terms.
- Structuring the transaction
- Drafting agreements and legal documents, including asset purchase, stock/membership interest/partnership interest/equity purchase, stock/equity exchange, merger, divestiture, and reorganization agreements, disclosures, required exhibits, and closing documents.
- Drafting and negotiating financing and loan documents
- Representation in tender offers and leveraged buy-outs.
- M&A transactions concerning privately held or public companies.
- Representation of sellers, buyers, investors, business brokers, investment banks, private equity funds, holding companies, investment companies, angel groups, VC funds, directors, officers, shareholders, and managers based in the United States and overseas.
- Securities law issues in M&A transactions.
- Regulatory and license transfer issues concerning financial services and other industries within a M&A transaction.