DALLAS TEXAS REAL ESTATE LAWYER
THE LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL P.C. (“LOAA“) provides real estate legal services to real estate investors, developers, lenders, architects, and contractors throughout Texas. LOAA offers, lease and purchase and sale negotiating and contract drafting services, and structuring arrangements services, which minimize future disagreements between parties by reducing any ambiguities concerning the rights and responsibilities of both landlord and tenant or buyer and seller.
LOAA’s practice in this area includes representation in virtually all areas of real estate and land use and planning matters. In addition, LOAA represents clients regarding real property due diligence including title examination, and structuring ownership entities and financing arrangements.
LOAA is regularly involved in negotiating and preparing real estate acquisition, design, construction, leasing, and financing agreements, and in closing real estate acquisitions.
- Real Property Sales Transactions & Exchanges
- Real Estate Banking & Finance
- Lending laws
- Real estate issues and due diligence in M&A transactions
- Commercial and residential leases.
- Formation of real estate partnerships, joint ventures, LLCs, LPs, syndications, hedge funds, and private equity funds.
- Zoning proceedings, zoning due diligence in real estate acquisitions and M&A transactions
- Compliance with lending, financial, and real estate licensing laws.
- Drafting of agreements, disclosures, and ancillary documents in compliance with lending, financial, and real estate licensing laws.