Texas Commercial MVSF License Lawyer
Texas Commercial Motor Vehicle Sales Finance License Lawyer
Alan Abergel is an attorney licensed by both the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of California.
Commercial Motor Vehicle Sales Finance (Examples: 18-wheelers, ambulances, buses, etc.)
A commercial motor vehicle installment sale is similar to a motor vehicle installment sale, but is not for personal, family or household use. It is a two-party transaction between a retail seller and a retail buyer. When a contract is assigned and purchased by an acceptance company, that company becomes the holder of the obligation and lien holder of the commercial motor vehicle. Both the retail seller and any subsequent holder of a retail installment contract must be licensed.
Texas Commercial MVSFs are licensed and regulated by Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner (OCCC), and are also regulated by other Texas and federal government agencies.
LEGAL SERVICES THE LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL, P.C. (“LOAA”) PROVIDES:
- Assistance with obtaining a Texas Commercial Motor Vehicle Sales Finance License and with license application requirements.
- Assistance with transfer of a Texas Commercial Motor Vehicle Sales Finance License.
- Advice concerning compliance with Texas laws for OCCC licensees.
- Advice concerning State and Federal commercial credit laws
- Drafting and revising commercial credit documents, including commercial vehicle retail sales installment contracts and ancillary documents to comply with regulatory requirements governing commercial MVSFs.
- Representation in OCCC investigations, administrative hearings, and enforcement proceedings.
- M&A transactions involving Texas Commercial MVSFs and other OCCC licensees.
- Private securities offering transactions and PPMs involving Texas Commercial MVSFs and other OCCC licensees.