TEXAS LENDING LAWS ATTORNEY
Texas Lending Laws Attorney. Texas TILA Attorney. Texas RESPA Attorney. Texas Lending Compliance Attorney. Texas Lending Laws Attorney. Texas Consumer Credit Attorney. Texas Financial Services Attorney.
Some of the services THE LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL, P.C. (“LOAA”) provides are:
LENDER, FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDER, & MLO REPRESENTATION
- Representation of private & hard money lenders and carryback sellers.
- Representation of Texas regulated lenders, and assistance in obtaining Texas Regulated Lender license from OCCC.
- Representation in equipment leasing and finance transactions.
- Drafting of loan documents for, depository institutions, Texas Regulated Lenders, consumer lenders, commercial lenders, mortgage lenders and brokers, secured and unsecured lenders, and other financial institutions.
- Representation of Texas mortgage loan originators in NMLS registration, compliance with Texas DSML rules, and compliance with federal laws and regulations, including CFPB regulations.
- Representation of Texas Money Transmitters before Texas DOB, and assistance in obtaining a license.
- Advice concerning state and federal lending laws
- Drafting of loan documents in compliance with consumer credit laws.
- Legal advice concerning compliance with consumer credit laws.
- Mortgage lending laws.
- Unsecured & secured lending laws
- Representation in DOB, Texas DSML, and OCCC administrative hearings, proceedings and investigations.
- TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES ATTORNEY
LOAA provides legal services to the following financial services industries, including licensing, compliance, and contract drafting:
- Money Transmitters
- Money Service Businesses regulated by FinCEN
- Equipment leasing and finance companies.
- Representation in DOB, Texas DSML, OCCC administrative hearings and proceedings and investigations.
- Texas Credit Service Organizations and credit repair companies.